Sunday, May 16, 2010

Welcome Everyone!!!!!!!!

Today, i will officially start my blog about traveling and photography. Traveling for me is going to places and exploring. I hope to share my experiences with you wherever you are in the world. I am new to photography but, i am growing to be very passionate about it. it gives me the freedom to look at things the way I want them to be. Fill free to share your travels with me and the rest of the world because sharing is another way of exploring. I wish everyone happiness in traveling to different places and exploring cultures and people. Life is too short and the world has a lot of beautiful and exciting things to share. So what are you waiting for, start TRAVELING, EXPLORING, CAPTURING those SPECIAL MOMENTS!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment