Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hello World!!!!!!! By the way, as a beginner in photography I had the difficult task of choosing my entry dslr. I was really torn in choosing between Nikon and Canon. A immediately asked my officemates which dslr they would prefer. Unfortunately, my officemates were divided in half about my query. I immediately got on the internet to look at the specifications of Nikon and Canon's entry dslr. I took me about two months to finally reach my discussion. I went with the Nikon D3000. I also went with Canon's IXY 25 IS for my digicam. Both are great, great cameras. Guys, let me just clarify that i am not endorsing any cameras. bottomline is that each of us has their own special way of choosing a camera just like the way we choose to live our lives. What's important is that we were able to achieve that "Perfect Shot" we wanted for that "Special Moment" in our lives and be able to share to people as that it could remembered "Forever".

No comments:

Post a Comment