Thursday, May 20, 2010

Motivational/Inspirational Quotes

As a traveler in this journey called "LIFE", we all encounter the difficulties, hardships, and trials that really test us as individuals. I personally believe that all things happen so we can learn and be the best person we can be while taking this "JOURNEY". Whenever I experience the BUMPS of life, I find ways how to see these things in the positive side. I find reading motivational/inspirational quotes very empowering to aid me on my journey. I would like to share them with you and hope you would find them very helpful as you take your own journey.


Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
-Joshua J. Marine

Accept challenges, so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory.
-George S. Patton


Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
- Albert Einstein


Pay no attention to what the critics say; no statue has ever been erected to a critic.
- Jean Sibelius


When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard," I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"
- Sydney J. Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment