Monday, May 24, 2010

A VIEW OF MAKATI CITY, PHILIPPINES

Whenever I have the time, I like to take pictures of various subjects. I love to bring along my digicam or dslr and take pictures of certain landscape, happening or people. Here are some pictures I took with my digital camera ( CANON IXY 25 IS) of the beautiful business district of MAKATI CITY, PHILIPPINES.

This is a shot I took at V.A. Rufino Street (formerly known as Herrera Street) corner Ayala Avenue which is the main road in Makati City. Almost all of the big buildings are located here in Ayala Avenue and is considered as the heart of the business district here in the Philippines.



Another picture I took was Dela Rosa Street which is parallel to Ayala Avenue. It here some of the oldest buildings dating back to the 1970’s and 1980’s are located. That is why when you by the streets of Ayala Avenue and Dela Rosa Street which are a few steps apart, you will definitely see a contrast in designs of the buildings. It is like time travel from the present time going back to the 1970’s and 1980’s.

This is a picture I took at a park located at the centre of the business district and is also where a lot of middle to high rise condominium buildings are sited. Nice thing about this particular location is that you can experience the fast life of the business district and at the same time enjoy a peaceful walk or jog at the park or just simple retreat to your condominium right around the corner from your office to get ready for the next day of business life.


No comments:

Post a Comment