Monday, June 7, 2010

FUNCTIONAL DSLR BAG

I have always wanted a very functional camera bag that i could bring almost anywhere. I wanted my bag to fit in my dslr and laptop so that I can shoot and edit photos on the spot. After researching, I found the perfect bag that's compact and very functional for my everyday travel: The Lowepro Fastpack 250.
The Lowepro Fastpack 250 comes in 3 color choices. Classic Black, Arctic Blue Black, and Red Black

Go all day with the lightweight, comfortable Fastpack 250 backpack. It protects your digital SLR and 15.4" widescreen notebook compactly while providing generous storage for your other gear. Side-entry compartments let you quickly grab equipment and accessories, even while you're on the move. Customize the easy-to-access main compartment with adjustable dividers. A comfortable mesh waistbelt helps distribute weight evenly.


SPECIFICATIONS



Capacity:

1 digital SLR with a mid-range zoom lens attached plus 2-3 additional lenses or flash units (up to a 70-300 f/4.5, 15.4" widescreen notebook, memory cards, batteries and cables.

Size(Interior):
11W X 5.9D X 9.3H in./
28 X 15 X 23.5 cm

Size(Exterior):
12.4W X 9.4D X 18.1H in./
31.5 X 24 X 46 cm

Notebook Compartment Inner Dimensions:
11W X 1.5D X 17.7H in./
28 X 3.75 X 45 cm

Weight:
3.62lbs/1.64kg

I will continue to give you great camera bags that fits you.

No comments:

Post a Comment